Job Openings

In SC/NC its would be considered good pay for 40hrs a week... but I am sure in NYC, Bay Area, Seattle etc it may not be close to a decent living wage.

Maybe this is why I have not been able to hire anyone.... o_O

Speak to your rep. small donation and you too can have an H1B worker and treat terribly and hold the visa over them.

So if I understand h1b, you were educated here. Then came to work here.
Worked too much then went back to Mars?

I couldn’t resist

That’s how most people play the dirty game with H1B workers. ****** way to depress wages and salaries for people of your own country. The H1B program needs to choke and die on its own vomit.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to setup on plc so If I enter 60 jph (job per hour) it will send the vfd hertz based on what jph is entered by...
Replies
Views
Years ago, when I was an Automation engineer, I relied on this site heavily, for help, with questions I had. Many times, this site saved my...
Replies
Views
HI all, I have a backup from a Series 7000 Cognex camera. I am trying to restore and see the vision tools used in the job. Can I restore those...
Replies
Views
hello i'm not good at english, please understand i just found this website from googling, while i was looking for how to use program(from m340)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom