Kinet 300

AndrewFord316

We have a AB Kinet 300 that went bad on us. I bought a new one and put the original memory chip in it. It’s all powered up and showing the ip address but is also showing dis for disabled. I know nothing about PLC programming or how to configure a drive . Is this something simple or should I contact someone who does this work ? Please help.

Similar Topics

Anyone have any experiance with connecting a A/B Kinet 300 to a Micrologix 1400 PLC. I need help doing this, it is new to me and haveing a rough...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi i using Kinetik 300 2097 driver control by EIP with using move absolute and incremental for motion , but i want to add same driver and motor as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom