Kinetic 300 Compact Logix Tag Question

irondesk40

Hate to ask so many questions. But i have found this site is better than tech connect.
I have a kinetic 300 in a machine and we making some modifications and i am trying to figure out which tag in the plc i can use so that any time the kinetic drive is actually executing a move that tag could referenced and if true turn on some other items in the machine.
In the program they are using a timer to start servo motion but only leave it on for a very short time.
Any suggestions would be great. I have tried to monitor the DriveI:Indexing Status and the Drive:i.ActiveIndex and when moving they are always a 0.
may be because its only moving for about 2-3 seconds and my pc is not picking it up. Going to try and latch them and see if that is it.
called ab tech support and after about an hour had to get off, the guy was looking through tech notes etc... and never was able to tell me.
Thanks