L32E Losing Program

tamorrison

I have a 1769-L32E processor. I flashed the firmware to 20.12 and saved the program to 20.11. When I power down and then power back up the memory is gone. Is there a setting in the software that I have set wrong. I'm not using a CF card in the CPU card slot.

Hi

The l32 has a battery, do you have one installed and is it good, do you have a bat led on

Donnchadh

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I had a troubleshooting callout yesterday to the local WWTP, The local electrician figured it was a DN scanner failure but after...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact logix 1769-L32E that intermittently loses the date and time wihtin the processor. It has reverted back to the same date...
Replies
Views
I know this has been discussed before but last night we had a strange one. We have 2 systems with L32's (Ver 19) and Panelview +'s. I got a call...
Replies
Views
All, I have a system on a CompactLogix L32E with Devicenet. I need to flash the 1769-SDN Devicenet module to a higher rev. after flashing up the...
Replies
Views
I just found two old 1769-L32E controllers in the plant that I cannot go online with using my version of Studio 5000 (30.14). I've reached out to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom