Ler e escrever no 1783-NATR pelo Studio 5000

Felippe

Boa Tarde galera.

Alguém pode me ajudar, estou querendo ler e escrever nas strings nativas do 1783-NATR?

Tenho um equipamento na rede com IP fixo, porem quando apresenta defeitos trocamos pelo sobressalente de IP fixo diferente. Como são muitos equipamentos sobressalentes e permutáveis em diversas redes, estou usando o NAT para isolar em outra faixa de IP.

Detalhe este equipamento não é DHCP.

Captura de tela 2022-03-06 125635.png

via google translate:
Good afternoon folks.

Can anyone help me, I'm wanting to read and write to 1783-NATR native strings?

I have a device on the network with a fixed IP, but when it has defects we exchange it for a different fixed IP spare. As there are a lot of spare and interchangeable equipment in different networks, I am using NAT to isolate in another IP range.

Detail this equipment is not DHCP.
My interpretation: They're using a device with fixed IP, and for whatever reason it fails with some frequency and their replacement is set to a different IP. He wants a way to programmatically update the 1783-NATR to use the new IP.

via google translate:My interpretation: They're using a device with fixed IP, and for whatever reason it fails with some frequency and their replacement is set to a different IP. He wants a way to programmatically update the 1783-NATR to use the new IP.
Isso mesmo.