Level switch for peels

Hello everyone

Iam working on washing machine which washing onion and water level is very critical for the process.

The machine used IFM 121 for level indication, but because of plenty of peels it always give false indication, tried to put it into mesh screen but it blocked and prevent water to reach the probe.

Any one can suggest another level sensor type?

Guided wave radar would likely give you the most accurate measurement. The water should have a greater reflection than the peels and you should be able to compensate for this.

Is there room for a pipe for the sensor to detect downward through? I have used this a lot in water treatment facilities where turbulent or foamy water causes issues.

You will need to figure out if it would fit and the pipe diameter so it doesn't interfere with the sensor.

SIDE NOTE: a floating ball in the pipe helps sensors detect harder to sense fluids. Use a screen or a bolt across the bottom pipe diameter to keep the ball from falling out.

1714573021148.png