Limit instruction

drew2

I know this instuction keeps a varaible within limits. EX. 5psi-35psi.
My question is how do you put the valve into the interger. Okay I have a phot-eye that starts a timer and the box is the right size if the timer is on for 3seconds - 5 seconds. How would I address the timers ACC. as a interger. Is the addressing the same for all intergers.

Need more info.!! Will it be possible for the time to run longer than 5 seconds??

The limit instruction(I'm assuming your using AB) will go true at 3 seconds and go false past 5 seconds.

So far, you are making very little sense to someone who has no idea what your project is.

I am guessing you are using Allen Bradley based on some of the terminology you are using.

See if you can re-phrase the questions you want answered.

My question is how do you put the valve into the interger.

Valve into the integer? Are you talking about some kind of a proportional valve command?

How would I address the timers ACC. as a interger.

The timer's .acc is an integer. It would be addressed T4:X.ACC where X is the timer you are using.

Is the addressing the same for all intergers.

You'll have to elaborate on that one a little.
Every integer will have a different address, but the basic addressing structure is the same.

The timer ACC is an integer. Just enter ( example: T4:0.ACC in your LIM instruction).

93lt1
You type faster then I do.

Last edited:
Thanks fellows that is what I was looking for. Sorry about the badly worded post. I will do better next time.

Thanks drew