Logix Designer All Tags Use Statistics

AMarks95

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone has found a quick way to export/inspect the x-ref for all tags at one time? Looking to isolate (not delete [yet]) unused tags.

Thinking something along the lines of an Excel sheet with one line per x-ref.

As an indirect route, if I could somehow get x-ref for all tags even within the Logix Desginer x-ref window I could export from there. Or even the find (ctrl+F) function.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am attempting to bring in tag info into factory talk for display. Specifically a plant pax P_Intlk AOI has 16 bits called...
Replies
Views
HEY GUYS so i just built my 3rd plc trainer compactlogix 5069-L3069ER. It was brand new out of the box set up i have my ip address set up i...
Replies
Views
I have an existing file that shows most of my controller tags as grayed out. Just want to tweak some of the tag names. 1756-L84ES GuardLogix...
Replies
Views
I've got a lot of tags to edit and add in this new Logix Designer 2015. I can copy tags, but can't paste them. Is there an easy way to...
Replies
Views
I to add a button to a Quickpanel JR in QuickDesigner, and unfortunately my RSLogix program has little to no documentation, but already has the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom