Logix Designer - FBD automatically creates new tag

jlmcguire3

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,
I am hoping to find a way to tell FBD not to automatically create a new tag once the AOI or any tag is copied. Is this possible?

For instance, in ladder if you copy and paste a tag/AOI it does not automatically increment the tag and create a new one in the database. FBD does increment and create a new tag in the database. I do not want this to happen.

Similar Topics

Morning All, Has anyone else experienced this where when drawing lines between blocks or deleting lines and pasting blocks the view randomly...
Replies
Views
How do I organize the template for my controls. I am new to Logix Designer but have used RS500 and RS5000. My new Logix Designer has Toolbars...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the background colors of instuction blocks (TON, MOV, etc)?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to use the Logix Designer SDK to upload and download a single ACD to many controllers. I got this to work fine copying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom