Logo! How to change buttons up Logo to normal clicks instead of ESC+ Button Clicks

thewalkerist

Hello i have two problems currently. I have two screens and when i want to scroll between them i just press the down button and it just goes to time instead of next screen. But if i click ESC+down then it changes screen. Is there a way to make it just button clicks instead of ESC+Down?

And another question. I want to have something like a switch. If i click the Left button on my Logo display then i want to energise an output but i dont want it to change after i stop pushing the button.

Can anyone please help me?

I presume the double button depress is to prevent accidental activations.

re. using cursor button as switch.
you can use a latching relay to switch on, then obviosly you need another input to switch off, be that a timer, a counter to use the same button again or another cursor button to switch off.

I include an example.
Left cursor to switch ON, right cursor to switch off.

logo2.jpg

But now i encountered a new problem. I wanted there to be a 2-step alarm concept.

Now there is a blade and a sensor in my project. If the sensor sees more than 10 seconds i want to put up a notification message that says "Your sensor is running for a long time please check it" and programme will automatically run the blade to cut once than go back into 0 mode again. And after that if the sensor still doesnt go away i want to wait for 10 more seconds and just put out an alarm. How can i do that? can you please help me?