Lookint for PLC Tech school.

Pheng

:confused: Hi you all, It seems like most of the PLC schools located abroad. How can I find a PLC Tech school, or college that would have hands on experience? and It locates near by?. Most of the PLC training courses that listed on the Web are too expensive and they may not designed for a starter like myself. Does anyone Know?

Thank You all,

Pheng.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom