Losing PLC Persistent data values

I am working with beckhoff plc in twincat 3 environment. I have a array of struct which I want to make persistent. I declared it with VAR_PERSISTENT but the thing is all the values in struct are recovered correctly when pc restarts except one value in struct which is of type ITcVnImage. I assume it is because ITcVnImage uses dynamic router memory to store the image internally. So, is there any way to save the TcVnImage data as well ?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Morning All, I have a Siemens 6ES5 466 PLC. We are intermittently losing parameters . We can pull the backup battery and power down. When...
Replies
Views
Have a PLC5/40E that has a battery installed and a working battery warning light that is off with the battery plugged in. There is no memory...
Replies
Views
I am using a LS PLC - DR60SU - to control various control loops. I have set up the PID loops in the PLC and am using an HMI to set the sepoints...
Replies
Views
Hoping to catch a seasoned guru's attention on this thread who knows these drives. We have 3 PowerFlex 700s controlling fan motors in a cooling...
Replies
Views
We had a power glitch last night at the factory. 15 minutes later when the power came back, all the PLCs came back to life except for one PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom