MAC 40 HMI Problem

ETSM

Hi all - this is my first post so here go's...

I've got a problem with a MAC 40 HMI panel, it's connected to a FX PLC but whenever it powers up it always starts in the Programming mode.
I can get it to show Setup for a few seconds, but before I can do anything to it the screen changes to say there is a communication error.

I've downloaded the manual for it but it doesn't say how I can get it to stay in the Setup mode to check / amend the communication / other parameters.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Have a look at section 4.1 "The different modes"
And also do you have the special programming unit/software?

Best regard
Dariusch

Hi, thanks for the reply.
yes I've tried the approach as detailed in 4.1, but the display still changes after a few seconds.
As for the software / programmer... sadly not.

Dave