Mitsubishi FX3S experiences?

dwoodlock

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,

Just wanted to get some feedback about peoples experiences with these controllers and the programming software.

I had a pretty simple project quoted, but it has potential to be one where we buy 10-15 of these assemblies.

The company vends for Mitsubishi PLC's, and I don't have any experience with these. The software is pretty cheap, so if reviews are good, I could probably justify giving it a try.

we are 90% Siemens, so just jumping to another platform needs to be carefully considered.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I am trying to run 11 mitsubishi fr e720 vfd's with a fx3s plc fited with fx3u ADP -md card I have been told to use the ADPRW comand has anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a greenhorn in programming. Can anyone help me with a GX Works ladder logic example of programming a real time clock. I want to...
Replies
Views
MITSUBISHI FX3S SERIES PLC TO RUN SERVO MOTOR ?? I have FX3S series PLC which have two axis control. I have application to run only in forward...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom