Mitsubishi HMI

That doesn't look like a standard HMI error message, so I guess that somebody programmed it in. If this is on a system that has been working correctly I would look for a phase sequence relay, I would guess that it has gone faulty. If it is a new system, I would change the phase sequence because the panel doesn't like it the way it is now. Phase sequence is typically important if you have 3 phase motors, they try to run backwards if the phases are reversed.

Thanks for BryanG. I will check the phase to the motor. the motor is controller by servo driver. But It happens when I power up the HMI & PLC. the whole machine do not run yet. I am a new guy for Mitsubishi PLC and HMI. It is big issue to me because I can not go through next step.

Not just the phase to the motor, but the phases to the box. It could be that you have lost one phase on the supply. Always start checking where the power comes in.