Mitsubishi HMI

daniel_yang

Hi, Anyone know Mitsubishi PLC ? I have a A960GOT HMI. When I power it up,
It shows "system is wired incorrectly! please change phase sequence!" it is my first time to work with mitsubishi production. I checked the power is 120Vac. I do not know what should I do next step. I am looking forward to your answer asap. Thanks

I would assume it is referring to the comms cable rather than the power supply as it must have powered up without releasing any magic smoke to display that message.

The manual shows several different RS232 configurations depending on model and usage.

Thank for your answer. I did check communication cable rs422. SDA;SDB;RDA;RDB. they are good connection. the PLC cpu is A2Ascpu. I do not know how to make HMI displays normally first. I am looking for hlep!