Mitsubishi Q064UDEH First Connect

asterof

Got a used with warranty Q064UDEH
It is not going to have the correct parameters to allow me to
Connect the Ethernet and download the program.
What is the procedure on a first connect to set Ethernet IP and Node and Station address's

Thanks

PS Mitsubishi is not my normal cup of tea

Hello Asterof: The Q964uDEH does not support EtherNet/IP adapter.
Maybe you can program it as a Modbus TCP server and the Rockwell PLC as a Modbus TCP Client or viceversa.

You should be able to connect with uSB & set the ethernet up there I think from memory you need GXconfigurator tool to set the Eth up. As Afredo states may not support EH/IP

Similar Topics

So the customer purchased a Mitsubishi drive, in the same project for a different pump they got an ABB drive, was literally whatever they could...
Replies
Views
hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has ever converted an Allen Bradley AOI to a Mitsubishi Function block. I's hard to find libraries from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom