ML 1000 to PC help

Howdy gang

When I installed RSLinx on my windows 7 laptop, it didn't have drivers for DF1 Polling Master. I thought that was strange, but it's a 32 vs 64 bit driver issue.

With a little research and a phone call to a Data-Linc tech support (thanks!). I've setup a VM with WinXP SP2 and reinstalled RSLinx. Lo and behold it's there now.

I'll attempt to interface with the ML 1000 today.

Similar Topics

Hi all Looking for some help please so I was connected to my MicroLogix 1000 threw rslinks had no issue. I download a program now this program...
Replies
Views
Hi all So I made this PLC learner box with 6 toggle switches and some push buttons I have it all wired up and all set. However I am having a...
Replies
Views
hello guys... I have done communication with omron cp1l plc and yasakawa v1000 ac drive now I'm able to write drive parameter from plc program...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working on FT ME v.7 (My setting are below) and I didn't insert any storage cards. Max. data points : 1,000,000 Path : System...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working on FT ME v.7 (My setting are below) and I didn't insert any storage cards. Max. data points : 1,000,000 Path ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom