ML1500 RCP Data Save

NBJamie99

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I have been setting up a MicroLogix 1500 LRP C to use the RCP data storage, to store some job data. Everything is good with storing and loading the data, but if data is stored and the application is online saved (to upload data), the offline RCP files do not show anything. If the application is then downloaded all RCP data is lost.

I have been talking with the AB guys who say that is not how it should work, but have yet to give me any options.

I have this same operation has ben used before, the only difference being the version of logix and possibly the processor.

I have RS 500 8.10 and the ML is FRN 11.0. Not sure if any other info is needed, but I look forward to your experience.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, PLC : Micrologix 1500 lrp HMI : Renu FP3070 TN I am a beginner in the plc world. I am trying to connect the renu hmi with ML1500 lrp in...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Hope everyone is doing well. I am a beginner at working in analog signals with PLC Analog module: 1769-IF4 ( 4 analog inputs ) PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradely 1500 that has a cracked board. It still works but needs replaced (battery is no longer connected). To make migration easier...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have the PLX setup and configured. Its seen and downloaded to. However my ML1500 does not communicate over it. The port (0) is used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom