Modbus TCP/IP addressing

ranjithirup

Hi to all,

I have 7 ultrasonic transmitter(siemens LU10) are connected into profibus-DP master.this converted into modbus TCP/IP via Prolinx(MNET-PDPM).now i did master configuration and each device 5 bytes.how to do modbus addressing in the concept software.anybody help me.kindly send any example for this appilcation

Regards,

C.Thirupathi

Similar Topics

Hello, P.S: I am new to this Forum, please excuse me if i ma writing in the wrong section or if i used something that isn't accepted within this...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have the available addressing (in Modbus TCP) for one of these recorders (or equivalent). ABB is being very stingy with information...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have problems reading data from a Moxa Iologik e1240 to a g3 hmi. Data can be read from a 4-10ma inpuut up to a bout 50%. above that i get...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom