Modbus TCP to Mitsubishi Q03

Hi there.

I am after a bit of guidance on connecting a Mitsy Q03UDECPU ( on board ethernet) to a Modbus TCP slave. I am using GX Works2.

The device I am connecting to does not warrant the cost of buying a QJ71MT91 module, but would like to understand the protocol required to decipher the data from the device.

I have the modbus tables for the data 0x01, 0x02, 0x03 and 0x04, but unsure how to read this in the plc.

Appreciate any advice.

Similar Topics

How to program (Ladder) Modbus TCP on Mitsubishi FX5CPU using its Predefine Protocol Support Function
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a problem with the Mitsubishi PLC modbus tcp communication. I'm using a L26CPU and LJ71E71-100 ethernet module to perform a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to establish Modbus TCP connection between FX5U and PC computer. Mitsubishi FX5U will be Slave, PC computer will be the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I would like to establish Modbus TCP connection between FX5U cpu and another PLC (other maker). And the FX5U will be the client. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I want to connect a mitsubishi FX3u plc to a master modbus plc through ethernet. does FX3u-ENET module support that ? Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom