Modicon M340 Pid Autotune

ControlWORX

Hello all. Anyone used the AutoTune Function on an M340 w/ Unity Pro XL??? Got an injection mold machine retro. and I would like to try it out. I can't seem to get the auto block to cooperate.

Thanks Travis

Did you see the Controller coupling DFB ? I am trying to do autotuning thru this method . With normal PID I am getting 7 to 8 degC deviation in temperature. People say Schneider is best for process control ,I am trying to figure out how? Their support too is drying out just like Rockwell.
Well keep trying. It should work with controller coupling. As it is given in the help.

Similar Topics

HELLO, i'm just use a plc modicon m340, so i'm very begineer and don't have enough idea. my purpose is to use 'pid autotuning' feature modicon...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am having an issue concerning the Modicon System Responsible for the operation of our Generator System. (Particularly Dresser-Rand...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a Modicon M340 to pull a Modbus address from an ABB Totalflow via Ethernet. I set up a port...
Replies
Views
Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm configuring the M340 controller with ATV320 inverters via Canopen. Everything was fine until today, when after starting the electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom