Modicon Noob

Crash+Flash

I have M340 & Unity Pro and I'm trying to learn to think Schneider whilst my primary language is Rockwell.

I need to know the equivalent of COP.

I have 2 arrays of DDT structure, that is, elements are various data types.
I want to copy X elements of array1[n] to array2[m] and I don't have any hair left.

There must be some direct way to do this, right?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. A FLL would be sweet too.

Last edited:
I have M340 & Unity Pro and I'm trying to learn to think Schneider whilst my primary language is Rockwell.

I need to know the equivalent of COP.

I have 2 arrays of DDT structure, that is, elements are various data types.
I want to copy X elements of array1[n] to array2[m] and I don't have any hair left.

There must be some direct way to do this, right?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. A FLL would be sweet too.

Unfortunately, there isnt. Not that I could find anyway.

I had to make a user defined FB using ST.

Code:
in_length := Length_ARINT(Array_in);
out_length := Length_ARINT(Array_out);

IF in_length < (in_array_start + copy_length) OR out_length < (out_array_start + copy_length) THEN
    error := 1;
ELSE
    error := 0;
    FOR i:=0 TO copy_length-1 DO

Array_Out[out_array_start + i] := Array_in[in_array_start + i];

END_FOR;
END_IF;

IF i = copy_length - 1 AND error = 0 THEN
    Done := 1;
ELSE
    Done:= 0;
END_IF;

if you cant figure out how to create the DFB type, let me know.