motor efficiency: single phase vs. 3 phase vfd

Do a search for MannyM's posts and take a look at the recent ones. He certainly doesn't add much to the discussion in any of the threads he participates in. I'm beginning to think he just likes to stir things up.

I came to that conclusion on june 26th when I posted challenging his view.
As I also had done a search of his posts and like Stationmaster I gave him a chance, if he could to prove me wrong, I thing time has been the proof.

Similar Topics

Hi all. I have a possible project to replace a 300HP DC motor and drive(runs an extruder) with an AC system. The previous engineer who has since...
Replies
Views
I had trouble for a week trying to get a Marathon Symax Motor autotuned to work with a Powerflex 753 drive. I solved the problem and thought I...
Replies
Views
Hope you are doing well. Currently, I am involed in a revamping project. It requires to stop a mixer at specific postion. For the detail, this...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for how others do it. I need to start a 1 phase motor. I have always used a regular 3 phase Motor Protected Circuit Breaker and looped...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom