MOV Function

Sorry, but I can't open the program - I think .RSS is for Micrologix, which I don't have.

Hopefully someone else can open it and answer your questions.

Kent

...if one of the condition we set come through (i.e B3:8/0 on rung 0001 not 7 my mistake)and the force is less than 15000 add 100 and replace (O:1.5) with with the new value , which will make it our new number.
Except it will not become your new number. On EVERY scan you number gets reset back to 15000 by the first rung 000, so the most your number wil ever be is 15100, and that is where it will stop.

If you have to set it to 15000 initially, then use something that is only true ONE time, such as the First Scan bit, or use a One-Shot to only set your Output to 15000 ONE TIME only. You could add a control bit and once your initial value is set, Latch the Control Bit on to disable Rung 000.

Try moving the ONS from Rung 003 (you do not need it there) to Rung 000.

Last edited: