MP370 Time field flickers (WinCC Flex 2005)

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
On my project I have a status area on the template screen with date and time text fields, which indicate the panels date and time.

Every 10-15 seconds the time field 'flickers' and my picky customer keeps moaning about it.

I have a grey rectangle, with the displays on to of the rectangle, set to a background of the same colour grey and a foregound colour of black.

I looks like some kind of refresh but all the other fields dont have this issue.

Any ideas??

DO you use the RTC from the panel or from the CPU. If you use the CPU it is possible that the date and time flickers when updating.

Thanks

I will try that but hard to beleive the colour will make a differece. Maybe the black just hides the flicker

Cheers