NASCAR and PLC's

CaseyK

In the cornfields, on the prarie, outside Chi-Town
Ah, the Daytona 500, with Jarrett starting out in front. Time will tell, (a few hours), if he'll stretch it into another "W". So, with Rusty Wallace winding down, and Mark Martin, and probably a few others by the end of this year or next, the future of racing will be different.

SO, Back to PLC's.

Other then the obvious, what applications for PLC's can YOU see at a NASCAR event?

regards.....casey

BTW, if you are a NASCAR fan here during the race, you have got PLCitis Real Bad!

Last edited:
I'm that much of a Nascar fan, but it is on in the next room, and I can Multitask.
BTW I'm rooting for Tony Stewart.

Similar Topics

HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom