Need an outdoor Bar graph display

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I am looking for an outdoor bargraph display large enough to see from 20 feet away but no more than a foot tall. Its to display a tank level to a driver from across the street. I have seen some from OTEK which I like but its LEDs are too small to be seen from a distance in daylight.

I'm looking for suggestions if you know anything like this.

Depending on the resulution you require, you may get by with a board containing 10 or more LEDs, arranged in a line. use a PLC to trigger outputs based on level. >10% = 1, >20% = 2, etc. You could even use green, amber and red LEDs

Similar Topics

I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom