Need v6.005 flash kit for PF700 Vector

I've gone to this site:

http://www.ab.com/support/abdrives/webupdate/powerflex700vc.html#

and tried to download the v6.005 Flash Kit. Unfortunately after it downloads, windows tells me that the MSI is not valid and can't be run. I've tried it several times using two different browsers, cleared my browser cache, et al, but to no avail.

EDIT: Got it going...had to run the installer on a XP machine (doesn't run on Vista), then I copied the BIN directory and the Registry file over to my production machine and it worked just fine.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anyone have 3IF260 (B&R 2005) Automation runtime? I need full AR Version "V2.22"or just "IF260V22.S19" Thanks
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Decided to come to you all to see if any of you have any ideas on how to approach this issue. I have a 'pack' of product that drops. When that...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom