New PLC on the market.... Arduino fans and IoT

I do question if this is the first Arduino device,

It's not. Automation Direct's Arduino PLC (that looks much more usable than this one) already exists. Can't remember if it was here or on Reddit that a user posted his Hydroponics setup based on it.

Controllino is another one that has existed for ages.

Still interesting, but there's a very good dose of marketing involved in this that other brands that aren't as big as Arduino could make use of.

Similar Topics

I've been out of the controls field for a few years (moved to software engineering), but I'm itching to return and polish my skills. In your...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm playing with libnodave and some ideas I have. Long time ago I programmed some things in SCL (S7) and VBScript (WinCC Flex) to accomplish...
Replies
Views
I have an application requiring me to integrate a CTC Interact Touchscreen (via ethernet) to a Siemens S7-300/S7-400 class PLC. Normally our CTC...
Replies
Views
When in college I took a couple PLC courses (which got me interested in them, and got me my current job). We used SLC500s and Panelviews. Near...
Replies
Views
Is there an orangization that publishes an online report about the worldwide and regional market share of PLC and automation manufacturers? I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom