New to PLC

Kevin.johnson

I have a bX-DM1-10ED2 and i can't tell if its working or not. I wrote a simple program in domore designer that keeps the circuit on all the time and the output light stays on but i'm not sure if current is supposed to be present at the y0 (output) or not. I'm not getting any current through the multimeter.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Right above Y0 you have a 1C, that needs +12vdc to +24vdc and then you should see that on Y0.

DoMore.PNG

DoMore1.PNG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Does anyone know whether a Micro800 series PLC is COS or typical scan solve set housekeep (SSSH)
Replies
Views
Hi there , when I trying to do some communication things with PLC , I think I made a mistake and now PLC has fatal error. Only error light turn on...
Replies
Views
Hello, fellow PLC enthusiasts, I’m a newbie in PLC and am currently on a project that involves connecting an Omron CP1E (CP1W-CIF11) PLC to an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to connect the Factorytalkview ME with rslogix500 to see the live response of HMI buttons in Rslogix500 ladder code . I am using PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a cell with a compact guardlogix as the plc and I have three hmi's and two vfd's on this cell. I been experiencing momentary comms faults...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom