NT2S operator interfaces by Omron

elrodriguez

Hi
One machine has a CPM1A PLC connected to NT2S interface. This interface has a RS232 port to connect NT2S to PC. Can i upload from PLC the programme (laider diagram or instructions) through this interface, make changes and after download the programme to PLC?. I have got a NT2 ST software V 1.3 A. I have got a Syswin 3.4 too but I haven't got a CPM1-CIF01 adapter.
Excuse me my english

elrodriguez wrote on Today 09:15 AM:
Ok, cable that i using is RS232, 9 pins by COM1 port. It´s not maked for me.
Jay Anthony wrote on December 26th, 2003 09:53 AM:

What's the part number of the cable?
Is it plugged into a CPM1-CIF01 adapter?

Hi
I haven't got a CPM1-CIF01 adapter. My PLC is connected to NT2S-SF122B-E interface. This interface has a RS232 port to connect PC but i can't do it. Exactly i can not to communicate with PLC with this interface, maybe some programming is necessary. Do you know?
You'd think I would learn my lesson. The above is by PM.

Unplug the touchscreen from the PLC and plug in either a CPM1-CIF01 or a CQM1-CIF02 cable.

You need a CIF-01 to connect PC to PLC.
You use the same cable to program the NT2S
You might not be able to Upload the NT2S program to your PC because you will probably get a communication error. This HMI has this bug.
You cannot pass-through the HMI to connect to the PLC.