Old B&R PLC-PC interface

fonsecaf

I need to modify the program of an old PLC B&R. I have copies of the program of B&R, but I need the electronic project of the programming interface that is connected the parallel door, model no. BRKAOL5-1 CENTRONICS interface, or another interface with the same characteristics.
I was informed that this item is no more manufactured by the B&R.

Similar Topics

Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have received request to troubleshoot an old Bosch device. Bu t I'm not familiar with it. Anybody know how and which software I can...
Replies
Views
On my laptop I have an old.acd file with important comments in it. The file was modified and downloaded to my AB-1756 long time ago. Later a few...
Replies
Views
Just had the anomaly. Stamping press, 20 years old, SLC5/04 CPU with EEPROM memory module. The customer says suddenly a couple days ago they...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom