Omron 3G2A6-LK201

You may find one on Ebay or one of the PLC vendors who sell old and refurbed gear.

Hi Bob,
There are plenty out there but everyone wants a small fortune for them. I want to turn on some lights around the house without spending money. I have a C20 with expansion IO as well. Two perfectly good PLCs that can't be programmed. That makes me a little sad ;-)

While it's nice to re-use old stuff, you can buy a Click for a fraction of the cost and have something much better. The C__H series has been obsolete for years. The best use of them is their small socketed relays in my opinion.

Similar Topics

Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom