Omron Network Configurator Error

AussieDave

All,

I'll confess that I'm not an experienced PLC programmer.

I'm setting up an Ethernet/IP network using a EIP21 Ethernet/IP module in a rack and communicating with an Altivar Process ATV630 drive that has an EIP comms card on board.

During the configuration download using the Network Configurator, I get a ERR:0205 "Attribute not settable" error. The error device is shown as the Process VSD. The download completes and I can read and write from the VSD but the error is bugging me.

I'm assuming that the PLC is trying to write to an attribute within the VSD that is not modifiable or is it the other way around?

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm trying to get some non-safe Input from a Mits Q-series PLC via Dnet to a NE1A. The NE1A is the master on the network and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I'm trying to program a new Omron safety PLC, NE1A. I was given a running program by the client and he said he wants it just like the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to communicate between a CompactLogix PLC and an Omron CJ2M PLC using Ethernet/IP. I'm using up the Omron network configurator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to connect a new CJ2M-CPU31 to a used NS12-TS01B-V2 (it seems to be restored to default). I want to connect that using Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom