One 1756-L72 procesor whit two MODBUS modules.

Abuuramu

Hi all.

I need instal and configure two one MVI56E-MCM modbus modules connected to one 1756-L72 controllers through a ETHERNET network.

But when adding the Add-On instructions, one for each modbus module, they share the data estructure created.

During the configuration of the second Add-On instruction, the configuration window only alows "Use the existing data" or "overwrite".

Each module needs a diferent configurations and none of these options is useful.

Taks for your coments.

Well, you only need to import the AOI once if it's the same AOI. Then you create a instruction that uses the AOI definition, just like any other built-in instruction.

Well, you only need to import the AOI once if it's the same AOI. Then you create a instruction that uses the AOI definition, just like any other built-in instruction.

ok
if i want each module with a different configuration of ports and data map, is necessary create new MCM tags for the new module?

for example.

The instruction who controls the first module create the MCM tags.
For the second module must be created the MCM_2 tags?