OP37 problem

kURT ADAM

Hello,

A customer came to me with a strange problem. He has an OP37 conncted to a S7 PLC and everything is working ok unitll he tries to read recipes from a floppy disk.

Then the OP gives a system message 252 indicating that something is still busy and that the floppy cannot be reached.

If he then repowers the OP he can reach the floppy drive once and thereafter the same fault comes on.

He asked us to investigate and solve this problem, indicating that Siemens also doesn't know why it is doing this.

Can somebody help me or has someone experienced the same problem?

Greetings,

Kurt Adam

Similar Topics

Hi, I have been called to site after Siemens(Bangladesh) upgraded my customers OP37 Panels to MP370 Panels - since the upgrade none of the date...
Replies
Views
Good day to you all, I hope you can help me here. A new customer recently phoned me because his OP37 was displaying the mesage "PLC cannot be...
Replies
Views
We have an OP37 that works with an S5-155.Because of the careless use its ack button has been out of order.We have one spare of that.But I dont...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm new user on this site. I would like to ask You for help. I have Simatic S5 (S5-95U) and operator's panel Siemens OP37. I need one...
Replies
Views
U
Hello i am from belgium and i have a problem with an op37 i have 2 machines with an op37 one from 2002 and one from 1998 both running with an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom