Opening Emulate ACD File Without Emulate

JohnBomb

Hello Rockwell Experts!

An integrator sent me an ACD file of a draft program for an upcoming machine installation for me to review. They've been testing it with Studio 5000 Emulate, and my basic copy of Studio 5000 Lite says Support for the Emulate 5570 controller is not installed.

Is there any kind of EDS file or AOP I can install so that I can at least open and review this logic (I don't need to run it, just read it) without having a licensed copy of Studio 5000 Emulate?

2023-03-31_07-49-44.jpg

Hello Rockwell Experts!

An integrator sent me an ACD file of a draft program for an upcoming machine installation for me to review. They've been testing it with Studio 5000 Emulate, and my basic copy of Studio 5000 Lite says Support for the Emulate 5570 controller is not installed.

Is there any kind of EDS file or AOP I can install so that I can at least open and review this logic (I don't need to run it, just read it) without having a licensed copy of Studio 5000 Emulate?
Just ask them to change the processor to whatever your "'real' processor is before they send it to you. No big deal to do.