OT--->RSlogix 500 online logo

eastkodakguy

I was at a customers plant today and they had one of there service engineers in, anyway this guy was online with a slc 5/05 and were the spinning ladder logo is (spins when your online) (the logo you can change to gears or a pumpkin) get the point? This dude had a his own personal logo spinning. First off is this illegal to do? and if not how can I change mine to my own personal logo?

Try to press CTRL and right-click on the ladder logo.
Select "animations" and then one of the available types from "RSI logo" to "globe".
There should also be a way to hack it to get your own individual animation. Try to search for "spinning ladders".

Similar Topics

G'day all, Hoping that someone has some sample Studio5000/ RSLogix5000 code or knowldege of any white parers to share, that'll send a string and...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever have a SLC500 change its program on its own all of a sudden. Only one parameter was changed. I reloaded my backup program and it was fine.
Replies
Views
Has anyone used the site plc-direct.com ( Programmable Logic Controllers – PLC Supplier | PLC Direct ) for used SLC 500 items? If so what is your...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can clear this up. I have an SLC 500 1746-NO4I analog output card that I need to replace. The card definitely puts out a 0-20mA...
Replies
Views
I'm a real novice here so play nice but I could use some help. Would constant memory loss be a symptom of a bad CPU? How robust are these SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom