Pc and plc coomunication problem

niyaz432

hi....guys...i am using PL7 junior v4.3 software for TSX MICRO PLC -MODICON MAE ..can u guys suggest me how to establish communication betwenn PLC and pc?..i tried but failed to communicate .i am using TSXPCX1031 cable for communication. error showing is NOT POSSIBLE TO ESTABLISH PHYSICAL LINK WITH PLC ADDRESS SYS VIA DRIVER UNTLW01...........

Similar Topics

Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: Open Industry Project This is a side project I've been working on for some time. The goal is to provide an open platform for...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently i'm working with Endress Hauser flowmeter and AB PLC and try to integrate with 2 items. Flow meter spec using is Promass...
Replies
Views
Can I connect two A-B Panel View 7 to a A-B PLC. Same graphics etc. One on the local control panel and the other Panel View 7 in a remote control...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with Studio 5000 and ME Station, and I'm trying to find a way to detect if the PC with the HMI is shut down or not. I've tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom