PID Pressure control

Thanks to everyone for your imput.....it is highly appreciated

I havn't yet got all the hardware from my company to set up the system.....but am trying Lancie1s method and if it works I'll definitelt let you guys know about it. It seems logical and seems in theory to work.....but I guess I'll only know when I can test it.

To answer your question OkiePC, I am using two valves which are simply on or off, no in between. So they are simply driven by the PLC outputs and dont require any analog cards.

Similar Topics

Hi I am a beginner and therefore have problems with M221 PLC programming. I want to program the PLC so that the pressure increases slowly (I...
Replies
Views
Second guessing myself here, need someone to either tell me I'm wrong or confirm that my thinking is correct please. I have an equal-percentage...
Replies
Views
I have a PID loop I would like to produce a mathematical model for. I may not have paid enough attention in the Control Systems lectures a few...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, This may be an easy question for some...but I'll need a little guidance. I have a project where under a particular condition I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for a bit of advice/help with the above problem. I'm looking at a fuel gas line with two valves (different flow ratings)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom