PIDAT instruction using CX - Programmer

PLCISFUN

I have a process i need to control using PIDAT. It is a simple tank being filled with water controlled by a level valve(0-100%) and a flow valve(0-100%) and 2 transmitters telling me flow in %(0-100%) and level in inches (6-27 inch)

I do not understand how the PIDAT works, i've been looking online to find instructions and example help, nothing works. What is confusing about the PIDAT, is the parameter. I don't know what half of them mean. The manual for CX programmer gives only a brief explanation. Could anyone give me an example? or explain how the numbers i have would be included in the parameters?

Also how does it work with output? because i have 2 valves i need to operate at the same time, would i have to use 2 PIDAT function to control both? or can i just control both with 1 PIDAT

Thank you in advance!

Yeah the omron pid's are a bit of a faf... You need to grab a copy of the cx programmer manual, the instructions are explained in good detail..

You have to go through and set the PID values up in the instructions allocated dm memory bit by bit, word by word...

If you look at PIDAT in CX-P and open instruction help it is quite extensive.