PLC and Keyence sensor Ladder logic

@hurricaneapa:

In my example, STEP, PROGNUM, and SCORE are INT tags, not part of the camera structure (IV2:...).

Everything else, i.e. IV2:I.DATA[N].NBIT and IV2:O.DATA[M].MBIT, is an element of the structure that comes with the camera configuration, per the YouTube example referenced in post #2. So you should be able to figure out what they are either from N and NBIT, or from M and MBIT, and that worksheet.

Similar Topics

Has anybody worked with these IX sensors? I'm trying to use one with a 1769-L32E processor (running version 20) but the PLC won't recognize it...
Replies
Views
I ma trying to measure a 0.4 difference back to the PLC. I can read the data but my scan speed of the PLC does not pick up the spikes I can see...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, has anyone worked with any type of Keyence PLC and could share their experience with it? Vendor showed me camera footage reply of a work...
Replies
Views
I have a project I am designing a quote for an upgrade on. Per the schematic, the PLC I saw and an upload I took, it is run by an AB MicroLogic...
Replies
Views
I have been hung out to dry by Keyence. If I had to do it all over again, I would NOT choose Keyence. They have done nothing but lead me in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom