Plc cpu224

Muhammad Amir

Hi Can Any body tell me the solution that i have Siemens PLC CPU 224 when I switched ON the supply of PLC so PLC shows RUN LED ON and SF LED ON I make to try to stop by stop button but it doesnt make any effect,.. and when I connect to PC it shows "Error while transmitting data"

Plc cpu224
Hi Can Any body tell me the solution that i have Siemens PLC CPU 224 when I switched ON the supply of PLC so PLC shows RUN LED ON and SF LED ON I make to try to stop by stop button but it doesnt make any effect,.. and when I connect to PC it shows "Error while transmitting data"

Similar Topics

Just started using some siemens plc"s _ I have S7 v5.5 sp2 on my pc, have tried connecting , but I am not sure how to configure the comm driver...
Replies
Views
Hi, How to get data from multiple Mitsubishi Q03UDVCPU into master PLC Q03UDVCPU through QJ71E71-100 ?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: Open Industry Project This is a side project I've been working on for some time. The goal is to provide an open platform for...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently i'm working with Endress Hauser flowmeter and AB PLC and try to integrate with 2 items. Flow meter spec using is Promass...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom