Plc Help!

leolish3

I am an engineering student and I'm working on a project. I really don't know anything about PLC's but I think I need one for my project. I need something that I can program to either send a signal or not send a signal or something like that, and I need it to work with a sensor. Is there a PLC that can handle this?

Students !?!?

Step 1. Check this site, more specific the LEARN PLCS section.
Step 2. Put some effort in and study the material.
Step 3. If you have further questions (which I doubt after steps 1 and 2), come back and ask!

hi,
Iam also an eng. stu. done my project with PLC of GE FANUC micro 90-30 and 90-70. I like to tell u that it is the better PLC to get started with programing also. It is comparitively cheap also. Try it. If u have any problem please free to contact me through my mail also [email protected]

Dear Friend

Try looking into the Unitronics PLC (www.unitronics.com)
I'm sure it will come less expensive then the other one mentioned in here, the software comes for free and it has an integrated HMI in it.
Also the learning curve is very fast and if you'll need examples you'll get it from the support team.

Good luck

Avner