plc s5

fofanmcse

👨🏻‍🏫
Hi
I have an old-styled computer that its operation system is windows3.1. I connect to
Plcs5 through com1 port and intouch monitoring program.
Recently I have bought a new computer which has window xp operation system and Microsoft virtual pc program has been installed on it and the program was run in this virtual environment. I have defined old hardware for it then, I installed win3.1 and intouch that they performed in this virtual environment but there is no connection between computer and plc s5 .what can I do to solve this problem.

Thanks

Reza

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom