PLC starter kit. What to buy?

What do you have as spares? I think you said that you had everything but the I/O? if you are just setting up a training system you should be OK

What part numbers/model numbers are you looking for and I may be able to help you get them

You can send me a email or PM with them

Eponge,

Have you spoke to your local Yaskawa distributor? They may have some demo stuff laying around that you could borrow/buy. I see that your in NJ. Send me a PM and I can give you names of local support if you like.

I thought of spares like Vaughn quoted. All the parts I have are not for training, my boss bought them for our system. I have a machine controller MP2300, servo amplifiers SGDV -R90F11A, sevo motors SGMJV - 01A3A61.

uraaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thank you very much guys, I have contacted a distributor and they're gonna let me borrow a demo. Much easier now.......

A-B Pico Controller

A-B Pico controller offers free software that does simulation. very good/cheap controller for learning the basics.