Please guide how to fix Launch EGD Management Tool

xuanben2

Hello everyone!
Currently I am using PLC GE FANUC. I have an issue you wish to protect. Currently I am using Proficy Machine Edition version 6.5 software, for programming. In the declaration Ethernet Global Data I can not use the Launch EGD Management Tool; Bind and Build by hiding them down (as attachments). I've reset the machine Proficy edition version 6.5 or higher version, but the situation did not improve. I'm very sure you only need the guidance to overcome, so that the programming of 2 PLC Ethernet Global Data is completed.
Thank you very much !

attach: http://www.mediafire.com/view/zldfsqf5qsry7c7/loi_khong_vao_Tool.JPG