Pop Up Window - PanelView Plus

Burch

I'm asking a fair amount of questions today, thanks to all for the help!

Anyhow, here is another.

I have an application with recipes. Pretty sure most of the HMI and (as far a I can tell) all of the PLC portions are working.

In my recipe edit scree, I have a "Accept Edit" button. When pressed, the values entered via the HMI are stored in an array of UDTs in the PLC. What I'd like to have happen is a pop up screen "pop" up to tell the user this has happened, and then when they press OK, the pop will close, and the recipe edit screen will be cleared...and ready to enter another recipe.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Burch

If you aren't using the Remote Display Number global connection, You could setup some PLC logic to set this when the PLC recieves the edit.

Then assign your 'on top' display to that number and have the "OK" button clear the Remote Display Number and then close the display.