Populate the last few strings for same string tag

nmk

I am logging data and operator comments to log file in panel view plus 6 and I was asked if could display all comments in that tag since start of that day till current time in a display similar to the alarm history in factory talk view. could this be done? how?
Thank you

Yes, you can do that.
Create an UDT with all the info you need then create a FIFO and put that the latest alarm into the FIFO when this one occurs.
Then create a new display to show what is inside the FIFO.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone. I am working on a project where I need to scan in 2 Barcodes to populate 2 different tags. A glue Batch and a product serial...
Replies
Views
Here is what I have done: We have a VersaView on the line and from what I know you cant do transfer utility for IPCs. So I got the MER file...
Replies
Views
I need to have an array tag that contains string data from a csv file. The csv file needs to be imported once per day. Is there any simple way to...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to auto populate descriptors of bits through multiple layers of UDTs? For example, I want the Highlighted bit in the attached pic...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to auto populate descriptors of bits through multiple layers of UDTs? For example, I want the Highlighted bit to be descripted as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom